Your heart pumps approximately 2,000 gallons of blood throughout the body every day. As the hardest-working muscle in your body and the circulatory system’s main control center, your heart requires a significant amount of energy to function properly. That energy is made available with the help of a nutrient called coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which also plays a role in supporting blood vessel health. CoQ10 is produced naturally by the body and is present in all cells. Dietary intake helps maintain CoQ10 levels; however, the amount of CoQ10 consumed from foods is typically less than 10 mg a day. More important, factors such as poor diet, aging, and daily exposure to free radicals may increase the need for this crucial nutrient.
Did You Know?
• Your heart beats 100,000 times a day.
• The aorta, the largest artery in the body, is almost the diameter of a garden hose.
• The use of certain medications can reduce Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) levels in the blood.
CoQHeart features an all-natural proprietary blend of 100 mg CoQ10 plus resveratrol in a bioavailable softgel. CoQ10 has been
• Support energy production in the heart*
• Promote and protect healthy arteries against LDL oxidation
• Help replenish and maintain CoQ10 levels in the blood
CoQHealth also contains resveratrol, which has been shown in laboratory studies to help relax blood vessels and promote healthy blood flow.
What Makes Shaklee CoQ Health Unique?
• Contains a proprietary blend of CoQ10 and resveratrol, ingredients that help produce energy to power your heart
• Heart-healthy olive oil delivery system
• All natural
From my personal experiance, I think this supplement is a very good addition. I started to consume it almost 3 month and believe me, you can tell the different. Most obvious things you can noticed is when you wake up in early morning and on how your breathing change. It feels smooth, not like before. Why don’t we becomes healthier together! It is time to change.